Monday, October 20, 2008

Barn House Season Finale






Saturday was the season finale for Barn House. It was to say the least incredible. Of course. Nothing these guys do is any less. Cindy of "Queen of Tarte" was their special guest/vendor. You can see her touches throughout the barn. Natalie of "Vintage Sparrow" (ok, I have to learn how to make these a link to their blogs!!) was there as were others. I was in my absolute glory buying like crazy.

The barn had been tranformed into a forest filled to the brim with had to have beauties. Everywhere I looked I saw something I just simply couldn't do without. Alas the winning lotto ticket was not mine so I had to refrain.

2 comments:

Queen of Tarte said...

It was so great to see you on Saturday...your cupcakes were raved about!! Thanks for taking some great photos, hope to see you again soon. xoxo Cindy

Alys said...

Your barn sounds fab! Great blog, xo Alys