Sunday, September 20, 2009

Barnhouse 2009 season finale

Photobucket

Arrgh! I took very few pictures at last weekend's BH season finale & they looked like I took them drunk...and I wasn't! Just a bit busy.

So Timi launched her maiden voyage of a Junking Bus. The voyage began in Snohomish, picked up some passengers in Seattle & Tacoma with a destination of Barnhouse. Along with some fabulous prizes they received a luncheon (catered by moi) and a tour of the incredible home of the BH boys Joe and Jermonne.

Cooking was going smoothly...then it came to crunch time & thank goodness for the help of Heather, Thea, Kim and Lynn. I know without them it wouldn't of turned out as well as it did. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you Joe and Jermonne for being great friends & fabulous hosts.

1 comment:

Natasha in Oz said...

I love these photos! They look very spooky and just right for a halloween post!
Best wishes, NM.