Sunday, September 21, 2008

Barn House Fleamarket






Saturday was another Barn House event. It was, as always, spectacular!

When Ludmil and Linda of "Willow Nest" fleamarket fame moved to Texas, I thought who could possibly come close to filling that void. Well, I do believe Joe and Jermonne have. They create that same magic atmosphere that was at Willow Nest. They also imppecably choose just the right vendors to compliment their flair.

Saturday's guest vendors were Sparrow, Worthy Goods, Little Byrd and Second Childhood Girlfriends. I wanted everything of course. At these events you can't think about your options or wonder if what you want will fit anywhere. You have to grab before it's gone. When the gate's open the rush of like minded women (and a man here & there) are like sharks in a feeding frenzy. I quickly forgot about my sisters and friend that came along with me. To each his own and I was in a state of bliss.

I came away with a nice cache of goods. I am a very happy gal in need of a bigger home.

2 comments:

Sparrow said...

you take such great photos! it was so good to see you again, and thank you so much for my doll pictures! i love them!
i painted my room...i chickened out on the cocoa (it looked so dark) but i'll get pictures as soon as i get my room put back together.
take care!

natalie

Anonymous said...

It's ok for me ! Use all pictures you want !!! See you soon