Sunday, January 27, 2008

Inspiration


Many months ago I had bought these fabrics and a wonderful apron pattern. I was so antsy to begin. Well, I got home, opened up the pattern only to have just 2 actual patterns (of the pockets) and the rest instructions. That dampened my enthusiasm. I just wanted to lay all the pieces and start cutting away. No major thinking just lay and cut. Needless to say I put it away for another day.
A few days ago I visited Cindy's Queen of Tarte blog and she had made these incredible aprons. That was it, I was going to pull out that pattern and my fabric and begin again. Seeing her aprons was just the push and inspiration I needed. So I blew off the dust of my sewing machine, got the fabric out then the pattern. Oh, yeah....the pattern. I put it away again. I have to find me a no thinking pattern. The pattern I got is called "Absolutely Apron" and it's adorable. But not for right now. So off to the store tomorrow to look for another pattern because I must have cute aprons. Thanks Cindy!

2 comments:

Queen of Tarte said...

Love the new background color and your banner is cute. I don't know how to stretch it either. Maybe you can do three pictures lined up!! Best of luck on your aprons.

Queen of Tarte said...

Love the new background color and your banner is cute. I don't know how to stretch it either. Maybe you can do three pictures lined up!! Best of luck on your aprons.