Saturday, July 11, 2009

Barnhouse Flea Market & new project





Next week Saturday, July 18th, in Battleground is going to be a mini Woodstock of fleamarkets. The boys of Barnhouse is having a huge fleamarket with over 20 vendors. These are over 20 of the most gifted, talented vendors that you will ever see. They take decorating their booths to a level that you have never seen. There will be a booth competition as well as a bake off. It is going be CRAZY wonderful. Not to mention the unbelievable great finds these vendors have. My stomach literally aches because I can't buy everything!

My sister and I will be there serving food. We will be serving breakfast items, cupcakes, cakes & for lunch, marinated grilled skewered chicken breasts with salsa salad. I am debating on the salad. I am nervous, anxious & excited. I know we will serve great food, just worried about keeping up. I will just keep a Cosmo close by. Ha.

I also have been working on these peat pots. I may have them there to sell as well.
I haven't decided yet.

3 comments:

Barn House said...

It was great seeing you and "Bertha" today...I should be working on my on new post, but wanted to tell you how excited we are to have you be part of show! AND, you really, REALLY MUST have your new creations for sale too!!! Talk to you soon...

J & J

Karen from A`Musements said...

I love the darling peat pots.... I'm sure they will be a smash at the Barn House event~~
xoxo
Karen

Anonymous said...

Mommy Dearest-

You must make me some of those pretty things...

Love,

Your fav daughter