This is a window I did for our store Folie a Deux. I previously posted about my fascination with old pictures and sadness that they would end up in some pile at a garage sale, antique store or Ebay. I intentionally blurred the images used here to show that they were a faded memory.
Charming Fall Bedroom in a Cottage by the Sea: Get the Look
-
One of my dreams has always been to have a fireplace in our bedroom, but
our room is so small I don't think that will ever happen. But a girl can
dream, ri...
1 week ago



6 comments:
or worse with the old photos, thrown away...it makes me sad that they are not treasures to the families...
your window is lovely and a wonderful tribute to those poor forgotten souls
Beautiful!!
Love this!
Masterpiece! I love it.
what a touching piece of window art! Love the concept and it's quite thought provoking!
Adorable ! Voilà une bien belle idée.
Post a Comment