Saturday, April 14, 2007

Folie a Deux




Not thrilled with these pictures. That statue in the first picture is something that we just got & have to take home to finish someone's paint job on it. The first two pictures are of one room and the third is the second room. They were two shops and the owner of the building put a french door size opening between the two for us to double the space.
Next week Lee and I want to make it to a barn sale at Willow Nest. It's about 2 hours + from Tacoma in Washougal, Wa by the Columbia River. I will put a link to the right. It's hard to find things for a cheap price to pass it along to customers anymore. What once was everyone's junk is now alot of people's treasures.

1 comment:

A bird in the hand said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog because I came over and I've been enjoying yours! I wish I could come to your Folie à Deux shop, it looks scrumptious. And I love Lynn Whipple's ninnies and assemblages.

[You asked about my tags -- no, they're not transfers, they are images that I manipulated in photoshop then printed on a transparency sheet. They're for sale on eBay; I have a link to it on my sidebar. thanks so much for asking.]

Cheers, Colette